Together We Renovate
God has led our church to explore the process of renovating our building. For over 40 years we have been blessed by these facilities. It is our duty to explore how we can best use our facilities for the advancement of the gospel. With our growing community and technological advances we have come to recognize our need to update.
A building committee has been formed and they will be responsible for conducting the research, planning, and execution of the project. They meet bi-weekly. Any suggestions or questions can be directed to the office through email or call. Thank you!
Church Facilities Research
The following list contains podcasts and articles for consideration on Church Facilities. These items come from experts on Church Facilities.
- Seven Church Facility Trends by Thom Rainer
- Fifteen Church Facility Issues by Chuck Lawless
- We Want to Stay Light and Mobile, Flexible and Ready by J.D. Greear
- New Rules for Church Buildings by Jim Tomberlin
- Did You Know Church Buildings Get Sick Too? by Tim Cool
- Trends in Big Church Buildings by Ed Stezer
- One Problem with Modern Church Buildings by Sam Rainer